Friday, September 24, 2010

Taking Inventory....




Okay, I got the motivation to start doing the inventor of my food store room.  If any of you have seen my food storage room you can only imagine the job I have ahead of me.  Well, I got 1 little shelf done and I have a page and a half of food listed.  I also determined that I don't need any more oats, potatoes, dehydrated apple or hard red wheat.  I have wheat in 5 gallon buckets that is over 40 years old.  I am actually affared to open them up.  And I have enough tooth paste to last 3 - 5 years!  At least I won't have smelly breathe in an emergency.

I organized a lot of the other shelves so that I could get them inventoried by the end of next week.  I have some more ideas that I will share later to help me STAY organized so that I don't buy 500 lbs of potatoes!!!  I still have a lot of space to add more things too.  I am sure there a lot of things I still need to purchase. 







    

2 comments:

  1. I had my wheat tested and it is still good!! I have been using it xn
    and we aren't dead!! Good for you to do your inventory!!! Big job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's incredible! I so wish I had that kind of space for food storage. Let me know if you need help organizing or doing inventory. I'd love to help!

    ReplyDelete