Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Food Storage / Emergency Prepardness Blog

About a year ago I started reading a few blogs of friends I know and I thought to myself, now that would be a great way to communicate with my ward members about food storage and emergency prepardness.  So I created this site almost a year ago and then never did anything with it since then. 

Well, now I am ready to start going forward with this blog and I hope you all enjoy using it.  I am new at this and so it will be a bit of a learning process for me.  I hope to post things to the site regularly but you know how that goes.  But I am going to give it my best effort. 

So to start, I got some feedback on the cards I handed out a few weeks ago and one of the things that most of them requested were little mini classes on specific topics.  I would like to move forward and start having meetings once a month or every other month addressing a certain topic.  I hope to start this in October.  I hope these mini classes will inspire you to get preparded.  

If you have any comments, please let me know.   

1 comment: